- Rachael just donated $26
- Erin Schrapel just donated $26
- Sandy McElroy just donated $26
- Mairead, Stephen & Flynn just donated $15
- Katy Dawson just donated $26
- Kerry Cohen just donated $10.40
- Flash and wonderland just donated $26
- Sai Gyoerffy just donated $26
- Lisa Jansz just donated $26
- Dean Joel just donated $104
- Mark Alleck just donated $26
- Robin Banatin just donated $20.80
- Andrew King just donated $41.60
- Anonymous just donated $26
- Elders morning tea just donated $36.40
- Grace just donated $15.60
- Noni just donated $10.40
- Mel Ham just donated $119.60
- Janice Gum just donated $26
- Hilary Davis just donated $26
226 amazing bakers!
How it works
Take up the challenge
Register to access our 4 wish inspired recipes and your fundraising page. Get involved at school, at work, or at home.
With your kids, friends or solo and have some fun. There's no such thing as too many cooks! Make your bakes by 31 July.
Raise some dough
Bake A Wish can be what you want it to be. Share your creations at a morning tea, do a cake sale to help your fundraising target - every dollar counts.
Make wishes come true
Your fundraising makes an amazing difference - it brings wishes to life for really sick kids.
Right now over 800 critically ill children are waiting for their wish.
Make-A-Wish is the only Australian children’s charity that focuses exclusively on wishes. That means all our efforts go towards fundraising and creating life-changing wishes for seriously ill children.
Every dollar raised creates more life-changing wishes, which is why community fundraisers like you are so important.
Abbey wished "To have a high tea for my best friends." Watch the video to find out why cooking means so much to her. Get involved today.
We'll support you every step of the way!
We've got you covered through your baking journey with encouragement, check-ins, ideas and mini challenges!
If you’ve done Bake A Wish before or think it would make a great activity to get work mates involved in – we agree! Bake A Wish can be what you want it to be. You can share one of your creations at a morning tea or do a cake sale to help your fundraising target.
You'll get instant access to a fundraising toolkit to help your Bake A Wish event be a big success!
You'll get our fundraising tips and advice to help make spreading the word super simple.
Track your progress
You'll get your own fundraising page when you sign up. It's easy to share the link with others. Plus you'll feel great as you watch your fundraising grow!
Badges and rewards
Unlock badges throughout your fundraising and watch the amount grow.
Raise some dough!
- Jump into the kitchen and start baking just like our Make-A-Wish team member Leanne and her daughter featured here.
- Share your baking wins and fails with your friends and family. Ask them to donate to your fundraising page
- Do a bake off challenge and compare your bakes, in person or over Zoom! You can use your online page to collect donations
- Create a list of baked goods to order and sell them to your friends
- Hold an afternoon tea at work and get everyone to bring a plate and a donation.
- Hold a bake sale at your school, your children’s school or even your local community group and spread the good vibes
Don't forget to follow your state’s covid restrictions!