How it works
Take up the challenge
Register to access our 4 wish inspired recipes and your fundraising page. Get involved at school, at work, or at home.
With your kids, friends or solo and have some fun. There's no such thing as too many cooks! Make your bakes by 31 July.
Raise some dough
Bake A Wish can be what you want it to be. Share your creations at a morning tea, do a cake sale to help your fundraising target - every dollar counts.
Make wishes come true
Your fundraising makes an amazing difference - it brings wishes to life for really sick kids.
- Teresa Coleman just donated $52
- Melissa Dickson just donated $30
- Gaynor just donated $50
- Sara Chappell just donated $50
- Kerry Bebendorf just donated $52
- Youth & Hope Beauty just donated $52
- Anonymous just donated $23.92
- Lucy just donated $23.92
- Lyz Irawandi just donated $20.80
- Lisa Boyer just donated $30
- Mistie Johnson just donated $15
- Vanessa Crowe just donated $26
- Lisa just donated $46.80
- Denise B just donated $15.60
- Belle Nolan just donated $26
- Rachel Merz just donated $20.80
- Mr. John Mills just donated $104
- Victoria Shaw just donated $20.80
- Alison Todd just donated $20.80
- Anna Pryor just donated $26
Have you got what it bakes?
Bake A Wish is back but with a fun new twist. This year, we’re challenging you to bake 4 wish-inspired recipes by 31 July to help make life-changing wishes come true.
If you baked banana bread last year or tackled a sourdough, why not invite family and friends to join you in the kitchen for a good cause? It’s a fantastic school holiday activity to have some fun with your kids.
With exciting fundraising ideas for you to try, it's a piece of cake!
Right now over 800 children facing a critical illness are waiting for their wish.
Make-A-Wish is the only Australian children’s charity that focuses exclusively on wishes. That means all our efforts go towards fundraising and creating wishes for children affected by critical illness.
Every dollar raised helps create more wishes, which is why community fundraisers like you are so important.
Abbey wished "To have a high tea for my best friends." Watch the video to find out why cooking means so much to her. Get involved and you will be helping to make wishes like Abbey’s come true.
We'll support you every step of the way!
We are here to support you every step of your baking journey with encouragement, check-ins, ideas and mini challenges!
If you’ve done Bake A Wish before or think it would make a great activity to get work mates involved in – we agree! Bake A Wish can be what you want it to be. You can share one of your creations at a morning tea or do a cake sale to help your fundraising target.
You'll get instant access to a fundraising toolkit to help your Bake A Wish event be a big success!
You'll get our fundraising tips and advice to help make spreading the word super simple.
Track your progress
You'll get your own fundraising page when you sign up. It's easy to share the link with others. Plus you'll feel great as you watch your fundraising grow!
Badges and rewards
Unlock badges throughout your fundraising and watch the amount grow.
- Share your baking wins and fails with your friends and family. Ask them to donate to your fundraising page
- Do a bake off challenge and compare your bakes, in person or over Zoom! You can use your online page to collect donations
- Create a list of baked goods to order and sell them to your friends
- Hold an afternoon tea at work and get everyone to bring a plate and a donation.
- Hold a bake sale at your school, your children’s school or even your local community group and spread the good vibes
Don't forget to follow your state’s covid restrictions!