Get together and hold a Bake A Wish fundraiser to grant life-changing wishes.
We’re calling on you to join Bake A Wish, Make-A-Wish Australia’s largest community fundraising campaign where making wishes come true is a piece of cake.
Right now we realise COVID-19 is causing disruption and distress. We understand that plans to host a Bake A Wish event may have to be put on hold or look a little different. Have you considered using one of our scrumptious recipes to hold a Bake A Wish at home? When this difficult period passes, Make-A-Wish plans to pick up where we left off. And we hope our bakers will too!
How to get involved
1. Choose your event: think pizza night, bake sale, morning tea or something else.
3. Create: your personalised fundraising page and start sharing.
4. Get in the kitchen: get cooking, get everyone together and hold your Bake A Wish.
5. Make wishes come true: bank your funds and make wishes come true for really sick kids.
- Mark just donated $104
- Michael and Kerri Bray just donated $100
- Madeline Ryan just donated $26
- Sarah Lewis just donated $20.80
- Joseph just donated $50
- Chris Parker just donated $52
- Scones just donated $15.60
- Lia just donated $10.40
- EDN FLT just donated $66
- Lidia Soares just donated $20.80
- george just donated $260
- Tania Ryan just donated $25
- Wendy just donated $26
- Madeline Ryan just donated $25
- 1CCS MWR Social Club just donated $705.60
- Dani Zemancheff just donated $20
- Mary-Beth McFarlane just donated $5.20
- Cara just donated $10
- Fiona Dawson just donated $31.20
- Kate Burch just donated $10
Our fundraising progress
Raised so far
It’s so easy to hold a Bake A Wish!
Bake A Wish is fun, flexible and an opportunity to bring friends, family or work colleagues together to make a big difference for seriously ill kids.
From the scratch bakers to the packet bakers, Bake A Wish is fun, easy and best of all – life-changing. You choose where, when and how to hold your fundraiser and we’ll support you every step of the way.
How to Bake A Wish
- Hold an afternoon tea at work and get everyone to bring a plate. You can use your online page to collect donations
- Create a list of baked goods to order and sell them to your friends
- Hold a bake sale at your school, your children’s school or even your local community group and spread the good vibes
- Host a dinner party and ask friends to donate $30 (or more!) to attend
We'll support you every step of the way
Your own fundraising page
By registering your Bake A Wish, you’ll get your own personalised fundraising page to share with your crew.
You’ll get one-on-one support to make sure your Bake A Wish is a scrumptious success.
We’ve got posters, bunting, recipes and lots of other downloads to help you!
Your Bake A Wish fundraising supports critically ill kids and their families.
Over the last three years, Bake A Wish has raised more than $200,000 to bring wishes to life for the thousands of Australian kids who are diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
Make-A-Wish is the only Australian children’s charity that focuses exclusively on wishes. From the simple to the seemingly impossible, our wishes complement medical treatment – working to calm, distract and empower sick kids at the time they need it most.
Proudly supported by