Get together and hold a Bake A Wish fundraiser to grant life-changing wishes.
This February and March we’re calling on you to join Bake A Wish, Make-A-Wish Australia’s largest community fundraising campaign where making wishes come true is a piece of cake.
From the scratch bakers to the packet bakers, Bake A Wish is fun, easy and best of all – life-changing. You choose where, when and how to hold your fundraiser and we’ll support you every step of the way.
How to get involved
1. Choose your event: think pizza night, bake sale, morning tea or something else.
3. Create: your personalised fundraising page and start sharing.
4. Get in the kitchen: get cooking, get everyone together and hold your Bake A Wish.
5. Make wishes come true: bank your funds and make wishes come true for really sick kids.
- Sue Francis just donated $52
- Rod Smith just donated $20.80
- Casey Palmer just donated $50
- Bec Smith just donated $10.40
- Angie Smith just donated $52
- Nick Mehaffey just donated $20.80
- Daniel Francis just donated $5
- Daniel Francis just donated $26
- Jacinta Smith just donated $26
- Maddie Barwell just donated $41.60
- Bryden Titmarsh just donated $5.20
- Colin Dorber just donated $31.20
- Anonymous just donated $15.60
- Trudi Mccann just donated $31.20
- Leisa Barwell just donated $20
- Teagan O'Sullivan just donated $20.80
- Nicholas Bosco just donated $52
- KY W just donated $104
- Alice Zheng just donated $20
- Leanne Marcuzzi just donated $10
Our fundraising progress
Raised so far
It’s so easy to hold a Bake A Wish!
Bake A Wish is fun, flexible and an opportunity to bring friends, family or work colleagues together to make a big difference for seriously ill kids.
You could be all about the sweet treats, a lady who lunches, boy that brunches or a dinner party extraordinaire.
Whatever your style, holding a Bake A Wish fundraiser will changes lives.
How to Bake A Wish
- Hold an afternoon tea at work and get everyone to bring a plate. You can use your online page to collect donations
- Create a list of baked goods to order and sell them to your friends
- Hold a bake sale at your school, your children’s school or even your local community group and spread the good vibes
- Host a dinner party and ask friends to donate $30 (or more!) to attend
We'll support you every step of the way
Your own fundraising page
By registering your Bake A Wish, you’ll get your own personalised fundraising page to share with your crew.
You’ll get one-on-one support to make sure your Bake A Wish is a scrumptious success.
We’ve got posters, bunting, recipes and lots of other downloads to help you!
Your Bake A Wish fundraising supports critically ill kids and their families.
Over the last three years, Bake A Wish has raised more than $200,000 to bring wishes to life for the thousands of Australian kids who are diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
Make-A-Wish is the only Australian children’s charity that focuses exclusively on wishes. From the simple to the seemingly impossible, our wishes complement medical treatment – working to calm, distract and empower sick kids at the time they need it most.
Proudly supported by