Decorate your Event
Get the scissors and tape ready... it's time to get crafty.
Download and print the items below to put on your Bake A Wish table. These resources will bring a sense of colour and fun to your event.
But most importantly, they will help remind your guests that every dollar raised will help grant life-changing wishes for critically ill kids.
Don't forget to tag us in photos of your table. You can find us here: @makeawishaust or by searching the #bakeawishau hashtag.
Download Your Host Kit Now
You'll also receive your special Bake A Wish Recipe Book when you sign up. Find it under 'Resources' in your dashboard.
Bake A Wish Bucket Band
Wrap this band around your collection tin to make it stand out on your beautiful Bake A Wish table.Download
- Cook the Poppy's Sausage Roll recipe from Poppy's wish with TV Star Justine Schofield, Justine and Poppy pictured left. You can tell your guests all about Poppy's life-changing wish over some delicious sausage rolls.
- Do a bake off challenge and compare your bakes, in person or over Zoom! You can use your online page to collect donations
- Don't feel like baking? Buy some delicious pastries at your local supermarket to bring to work, school or university. Don't forget to ask for donations.
- Or ask everyone to bring a plate, sharing is caring!
- Hold a bake sale at your school, your children’s school or even your local community group and spread the good vibes.
Keep safe and please follow any COVID-19 rules and restrictions that apply in your area and follow COVID Safe Practices.
Got a question?
We've come up with the answers to some commonly asked questions below.
Want to speak to someone instead? Get in touch below.
Where do I find the recipes?
Sign up to access our amazing book of recipes including Poppys' special sausage roll recipe that she cooked during her wish with Justine. Once you've registered, you'll find the recipes every time you login on your Bake A Wish dashboard.
How can I get a receipt?
Supporters who donate to your online fundraising page will automatically receive a tax receipt. If you make a personal donation to your page, you'll be emailed a tax receipt too.
Are donations to Bake A Wish tax deductible?
All donations $2 or more are tax deductible.