Sign up for the 30KM challenge and run, swim, walk, roll or ride 30KM this November. While you do 30KM, Make-A-Wish Australia will aim to grant a wish a day!
DO 30KM IN 30 DAYS
How you do your 30KM is up to you. You can do 1KM a day or you can do it all in one day. Do it with friends or solo. If you want to reach for the stars, you can even aim for 60, 90 or 120KM.
TURN WISHES INTO WONDER
- Chris Morelli just donated $560
- Janelle Scanlan just donated $10.55
- Ivy just donated $63.30
- Megha just donated $26.48
- Anonymous just donated $1.50
- Renae Goodwill just donated $63.30
- Jake Brock just donated $31.65
- Nic Didlick just donated $21.10
- Helen Baldwin just donated $52.75
- Katie Vanderkolk just donated $63.30
- Pat and Adriana De Sensi just donated $52.75
- Kelly Pellas just donated $26.38
- Al, Madz & boys just donated $52.75
- Lisa Wilkinson just donated $52.75
- Melissa just donated $120
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Gary Xuereb just donated $126.60
- Sanga Mckenzie just donated $31.65
- Kate Leder just donated $52.75
- Mel Copperstone just donated $26.38
For a critically ill child, the hope and joy of a wish come true can change everything.
On his 7th birthday, days before the Boxing Day Test - Archie received a very special call from his favourite player Nathan Lyon. He had made Captain of the Australian Cricket Team, and his wish was coming true!
Watch the video to see how wish kid Archie's life was changed forever when he became the YOUNGEST ever Australian Cricket Captain.
When you sign up for the 30KM Challenge this November, you'll grant unforgettable wishes for critically ill children like Archie. Do 30KM your way.
‘To see a unicorn fly.’
‘To take a rocket to the moon.’
‘To see my mum surrounded by butterflies.’
For a critically ill child, a wish come true is extraordinary, unforgettable and life-changing.
When you sign up for the 30K Challenge and run, roll, walk, wiggle, prance or paddle this November, you'll help Make-A-Wish Australia grant at least one wish a day!
Thank you to our generous supporters
If you're hosting a 30KM Challenge event, please follow any COVID-19 rules and restrictions that apply in your area and follow COVID Safe Practices.