Sign up for the 30KM challenge and run, swim, walk, roll or ride 30KM this year. While you do 30KM, Make-A-Wish Australia will aim to grant a wish a day!
DO 30KM IN 30 DAYS
How you do your 30KM is up to you. You can do 1KM a day or you can do it all in one day. Do it with friends or solo. If you want to reach for the stars, you can even aim for 60, 90 or 120KM.
TURN WISHES INTO WONDER
- Sarah Hunter just donated $21.10
- Mark and Briar just donated $31.65
- Sarah Keay just donated $20
- Franki, Frank & Scarlett just donated $31.65
- Helen Godsave just donated $10.55
- Natalia just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Willa, Eddie, Belinda, Lexie and awesome uncle michael just donated $60
- Oliver Winder just donated $52.75
- Jen Traynor just donated $126.60
- Family Wealth Advisory just donated $263.75
- Kristen Wright just donated $52.75
- Kirsty just donated $52.75
- Caroline Wood just donated $52
- Colin Parks just donated $26.38
- Jane Witte just donated $105.50
- Suzi Pereira just donated $63.30
- Rob Winder just donated $126.60
- Sally Winder just donated $126.60
- Chris Morelli just donated $560
For a critically ill child, the hope and joy of a wish come true can change everything.
On his 7th birthday, days before the Boxing Day Test - Archie received a very special call from his favourite player Nathan Lyon. He had made Captain of the Australian Cricket Team, and his wish was coming true!
Watch the video to see how wish kid Archie's life was changed forever when he became the YOUNGEST ever Australian Cricket Captain.
When you sign up for the 30KM Challenge this November, you'll grant unforgettable wishes for critically ill children like Archie. Do 30KM your way.
‘To see a unicorn fly.’
‘To take a rocket to the moon.’
‘To see my mum surrounded by butterflies.’
For a critically ill child, a wish come true is extraordinary, unforgettable and life-changing.
When you sign up for the 30K Challenge and run, roll, walk, wiggle, prance or paddle this year, you'll help Make-A-Wish Australia grant at least one wish a day!
Thank you to our generous supporters
If you're hosting a 30KM Challenge event, please follow any COVID-19 rules and restrictions that apply in your area and follow COVID Safe Practices.