Help us hit our fundraising target!
Raised so far
- Anonymous just donated $450
- Cecille Pantonial just donated $30.60
- Roel Pantonial just donated $26.38
- Melissa mackin just donated $1,000
- Elena just donated $31.65
- zk just donated $5.28
- Chilcott family just donated $21.10
- Team Davis just donated $31.65
- Yatomi Family just donated $52.75
- Jessica Bell just donated $52.75
- Kristy Tillman just donated $52.75
- Fagan family just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $449.50
- Melissa just donated $52.75
- Stephanie Schultz just donated $5.28
- Rozalie Prins just donated $26.38
- Anne Smith just donated $60
- Sarah just donated $26.38
- Nicolette just donated $21.10
- BOURNE FOUNDATION just donated $520
Hosting is a piece of cake!
Register to host a fundraising bake sale, morning tea or afternoon tea this June, July or August. You'll get Justine and Poppys' special recipes.
Plan your event
Set a date for your event before 31 August and invite your friends, family and colleagues.
Raise some dough
Have an amazing time at your Bake A Wish event and raise money to help grant inspirational wishes for critically ill kids.
The impact of a wish
Budding chef Poppy LOVES baking. Sadly, the 9 year old's time in the kitchen was paused four years ago when her mum Courtney noticed a lump in Poppy's neck.
Poppy was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia just before she turned 5. But nothing could stop Poppy's food dreams and she wished to make sausage rolls with chef and TV star Justine Schofield.
In 2021, Poppy’s wish came true thanks to the support of amazing fundraisers across Australia.
Poppy baked her special sausage rolls with Justine on her TV show Everyday Gourmet. Now you can bake the Poppy's Sausage Rolls recipe too when you register for Bake A Wish.
With more than 800 kids like Poppy currently on a Wish Journey, every dollar you raise will help create more wishes.
"Even though it was Poppy with cancer, we have all been through it with her. Meeting Justine was like a reward for all of us. It was an incredible experience that we will never forget.” - Courtney, Poppy’s mum.
Hosting an event is easy!Simply choose where, when and how you're going to hold your event and we help you with the rest.
We'll send you lots of mouth-watering, wish inspired recipes and an amazing fundraising guide.
You can choose to host a bake sale, morning tea, afternoon tea, bake off, school stall or anything you like... the most important part is that you have fun.
So, grab your apron and whisk it's time to bake wishes come true!
Don't forget to follow any COVID-19 rules and restrictions that apply in your area and follow COVID Safe Practices.
Join the Bake A Wish Hall of Fame
"It's such a wonderful cause and we had so much fun doing the special Bake A Wish recipes. They were so fun and easy!"
- Meg and Harper
"The baking was made even more sweet knowing it would help kids have their wishes granted sooner."
"It was a lovely fundraiser to do with the whole family. Nothing better than kids helping kids."