Create joy like this all year round
This time of year is full of excitement for any child. But with many of our wish families spending Christmas in hospital, it can also be a challenging time. You can help families across Australia create life-long memories and bring extra joy to this festive season.
856 critically ill kids are waiting for the joy of a wish, and we need your help to make that possible.
Donate today and help wishes come true this Christmas.
Raised so far
- Akarsh Joseph just donated $2.11
- Anonymous just donated $250
- Elaine Mills just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $20
- Sue Cotton just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $131.88
- Anonymous just donated $2.11
- Anonymous just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $31.65
- Ian Attard just donated $158.25
- Drew Sammut just donated $52.75
- Sharon Cook just donated $10.55
- Campbell Beddome just donated $26.38
- jemima turley just donated $25
- Angela just donated $105.50
- Pam Hellings just donated $541.90
- Chris Secoulidis just donated $26.38
- Joseph Kamenar just donated $165
- Aleena Farin just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $25
Give joy that lasts a lifetime for critically ill kids.
Right now there are 856 children on a wish journey. Your generous gift today, can ensure more of these children can experience the joy of a wish as soon as possible.
Make-A-Wish receives no government funding and wishes are only possible thanks to the generosity of people like you.
Wishes aren’t just ‘one-offs’ – each wish is carefully planned, designed and delivered to best complement a child’s medical treatment.
856 wish kids need your support
acquired brain injury
"I wish to care for rescue animals"
acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
''I wish to play soccer with the red Power Ranger''
How your support makes an impact
Wish hampers of joy
6 children are waiting for a wish hamper filled with toys and books picked especially for them.
A furry friend
Nothing beats puppy love. So it's no surprise 11 wish kids are waiting for a puppy best friend.
You could help fund a tablet so kids can stay in touch with friends and family in hospital
53 wish kids are waiting to meet their celebrity hero. And for each of them, we'll hire a limousine, so they feel every bit a star as the celebrity they're off to meet!
A new cubby
Currently, there are 11 kids wishing for a cubby in their backyard. A place to escape, play and make childhood memories they've missed out on.
Every child receives a wish coin at the very start of their Wish Journey. By gifting a wish coin, you’re helping us make sure every child starts their Wish Journey confident that their wish will come true.