COVID-19 - Please bear with us. Orders cannot be fulfilled until stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne are eased
You place an order with Make-A-Wish by following the process set out on the website. Make-A-Wish reserves the right to accept or reject an order without the requirement for the provision of a reason. Some examples of why we may reject an order include errors (eg price, description etc), an irregularity in your order details etc. Once you have placed an order, the order cannot be changed or cancelled. Make-A-Wish only accepts orders for delivery within Australia.
Make-A-Wish uses its best endeavours to ensure products listed on the website are in stock and available for delivery. Where any item in your order is unavailable for delivery, Make-A-Wish will refund in full the price you paid for that product(s). The postage fee will only be refunded if Make-A-Wish is unable to supply all items in your order. Make-A-Wish may, in its sole discretion, contact you to ask whether you would like to wait for a product to be restocked instead of cancelling your order for that product.
An order can only be placed if accompanied by payment in full. Make-A-Wish accepts payments by the methods indicated in the order checkout process.
While purchases of items from our online store are generally not tax-deductible, there are some purchases you can make where the purchase price (donation) is tax deductible. This information will be provided either on the page of the listing or in the checkout process (or both) and your receipt will state this clearly if it is tax deductible. Make-A-Wish uses its best efforts to provide accurate information about the tax-deductibility of donations / purchases but is unable to provide tax advice which should be sought from appropriately qualified professionals.
Variation of Products and Price
Make-A-Wish may vary the products and the prices on this website at any time. Prices are subject to change until you have finalised the placement of the order including payment in full.
- There is a postage and handling fee of $5 added to your order to cover postage and packing.
- We charge this so that more money can go towards life-changing wishes and in some cases, this is less than the actual shipping cost. Make-A-Wish uses standard Australia Post delivery services. Risk in the products passes to you upon delivery to the address provided in your order.
- Make-A-Wish only accepts orders for delivery within Australia.
Change of mind returns
You may return an item that is new, unopened and undamaged within 30 days of your order for a full refund of the purchase price. Any custom items made to order cannot be returned for change of mind. We do not refund the shipping fee you have paid for a change of mind return. You are also responsible for the cost of shipping to return the item to us. You need to retain your proof of postage until the return process has been fully completed. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 1800 032 20 before returning an item to ensure that we process this appropriately for you.
If any item in your order is damaged when you receive it, or does not match the description of the product you ordered as it appears in the online store, or does not meet any other applicable statutory warranty, please photograph the item, showing the issue clearly, and attach the photo(s) to an email, clearly including your order number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will assess your claim within 5 working days following receipt of all necessary information from you. We may request further information from you to assess your claim if there is insufficient information.
If the claim is assessed as valid and you are requested to return the item, we will pay the return shipping costs.
Returns process, timing and other matters
If you wish to return an item, you must contact us first at email@example.com or call 1800 032 20 as set out above and we'll provide the necessary instructions. Please contact us before returning an item to ensure that we process this appropriately for you.
- Refunds can only be processed by a refund to the method of payment for that item order.
- An item will be deemed to be returned only on receipt by us of the item.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, or in the event that we do not require you to return the item, from the date we advise you of this. In many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This estimated time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank or financial institution to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please note these timing estimates may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and / or other unforeseen or unusual events.