- Dona Chiang just donated $31.20
- Brodie Francis just donated $20.80
- Susie just donated $20.80
- Keely Pedler just donated $20.80
- Bendigo Concrete Specialist Pty Ltd just donated $41.60
- Roxanne Paynter just donated $62.40
- Wendy just donated $10.40
- Wendy White just donated $20.80
- Mandy M just donated $30
- Berlin Liew just donated $20.80
- Deanne Pettersen just donated $41.60
- Bhavi Devchand just donated $53.04
- Sandy Harris just donated $52
- Max just donated $23.92
- Jess & Kenneth x just donated $31.20
- Pete King just donated $52
- Michelle McKerrow just donated $104
- Aunty Kitty just donated $20.80
- Lee Bollom just donated $52
- Michael Vaschina just donated $62.40
Become a superhero in 3 easy steps
1. Choose your challenge
Commit to a new personal best or join one of our virtual challenges ranging from 50km to 700km. Cycle solo or rally the squad and sign up as a team.
2. Ride and fundraise
Get pedalling throughout April - on the road, in your living room or local spin class! Ask others to support your Superhero Cycle. Every km travelled, and dollar raised will make a life-changing difference.
3. Smash your goals
Track your progress and workouts on your personal fundraising page. Watch and feel great as you see the kms and $$$ add up. Kapow!
See who's taking on the challenge.
See who's clocking up the kms
Help Phoenix have a superhero adventure
10 year old Phoenix loves turning into The Hulk. And he's got a special mission coming up: to rescue Iron Man's dog and save the day!
Phoenix, whose rare disease is fatal, had his superhero wish postponed due to COVID-19. And there's currently more than 200 seriously ill children in the same boat.
Could you be a superhero for kids with a life-threatening illness? Sign up and you'll bring positivity and hope to children when they need it the most.
"I'm Roger and my son Bailey was on a Wish Journey.
"Sadly, my beautiful boy Bays passed away before his wish could come true, but I saw firsthand the joy that a Wish Journey can bring.
"Cycling is my passion and every year my mates and I organise a ride to raise money for other kids like Bays to have a wish come true.
"I'm inviting you to join amazing cyclists around Australia in the Superhero Cycle to raise much-needed funds for wishes in memory of Bays.
"Whether you want to ride up mountains like me, or power your spin bike, there's something for everyone. Please sign up today!"
Roger Fuller, dad to wish child Bailey and founder of the annual Bays’ Wish cycling event in Bailey’s honour.
Your sidekick for support
We'll be at your side the whole way to help you smash your goals throughout April.
You'll get our fundraising tips and advice to help make spreading the word super simple.
Track your progress
You'll get your own fundraising page when you sign up. Feeling competitive? Sign up as a team and compare results on your team page!
Power up rewards
Gain superpowers by unlocking rewards and badges throughout your challenge.