Every km counts!
Your fundraising page includes your personal distance tally so you can track your distance towards your target. This is a great way to keep your friends updated on your workouts!
If you track your workouts with Fitbit, MapMyFitness or Strava your distances can be automatically added to your tally. You can also add your kilometres manually so you won't miss out adding any rides wherever you are.
See your progress against the other superheroes on our leaderboard.
How to track your KMs automatically:
1. Download the Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness app and set up your account.
2. Log in to your Make-A-Wish fundraising page.
3. Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app.
4. Follow the prompts to connect your account
5. When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
- If you have synced your app already but it is not working, please log in and re-connect it.
- When using Fitbit, you must ‘start’ an activity and save it. Your daily steps will not automatically add to your page. If you are having issues, try syncing through BOTH your Fitbit and the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
- When using MapMyFitness, you must ‘start’ your workout, ‘stop’ your workout and then ‘SAVE’ your workout.
- Your tally will be updated each day with the previous day’s distances.
How to add your KMs manually:
1. Log in to your fundraising page and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
2. Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
3. The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!
See who's taking on the challenge.